This animation made using the outdated Adobe (Macromedia) Flash technology and can include old ActionScript 2 or 3 code. Since Adobe stopped supporting Flash, you can download sources of these animations for free and edit this file with Adobe Animate.
– File Overview –
Cartoon multicolor animated fire sequence with fine real fire and sound loop included. Simple to use, just drag-n-drop to your Flash project.
– Features –
- Classic frame-by-frame animation.
- Fully vectorized and can be flexible resized.
- Sounded with quality mixed fire loop (wave 44100 included).
- Fire sequence without sound – 46kb.
- Easy to use in your own project. Just copy/paste from library and change color if you wish.
- Built-in tiny animated preloader.
- Two versions – for Flash 8 and Flash CS3
- Detailed help file.
– Files Included –
FLA, SWF, WAV, TXT
– Date –