This animation made using the outdated Adobe (Macromedia) Flash technology and can include old ActionScript 2 or 3 code. Since Adobe stopped supporting Flash, you can download sources of these animations for free and edit this file with Adobe Animate.
– File Overview –
Set of character movements made with Poser and vectorized in Flash. Different parts of character is separated movieclips for easy recolor.
– Features –
- Set of 12 silhouettes movements, fine vectorized and separated by elements.
- You can change any colors or effects in any part of teenager (hair, eyes, shirt, pants, skin, shoes, headphones and shadow).
- Fully vectorized and finished by handwork allow flexibly resize animation with fine quality of trace.
- Just copy/paste animation movieclip into your project and change style using filters or blend modes.
- Four footsteps (slow, fast, run, in phones) and three camera points of view (front, side, right).
- 4 color variations (like in preview) and headphones sound loop also included in archive.
- In all there 13 different FLA files in archive (animations + color variations).
- 24 fps.
– Files Included –
FLA, SWF, WAV, TXT
– Music Loop –
– Date –