This animation made using the outdated Adobe (Macromedia) Flash technology and can include old ActionScript 2 or 3 code. Since Adobe stopped supporting Flash, you can download sources of these animations for free and edit this file with Adobe Animate.
– File Overview –
Five vectorized liquid drops animations with three motion speed – slow, medium and fast. This is frame-by-frame vector sequences with filters applied and different skins. There are several skins available: water, pomegranate, molten steel, milk, mercury, car paint, ocean, mud, acid. Made with Lagoa particles system.
– Features –
- Set of 5 silhouettes animations, vectorized and colorized with 9 skins.
- You can change any colors or effects.
- Just copy/paste animation movieclip into your project and change style using filters or blend modes.
- 3 motion speed (slow, medium, fast).
- Versions for Flash CS3 and Flash 8 included.
- 24 fps
– Files Included –
– Date –